Saturday, December 31, 2005

And A Happy New Year!

Three cheers for me exceeding my December goal! As you may recall, I was complaining about my pants getting too snug a few weeks ago. Well, I decided that with this being the holiday season and all, it would be most realistic to set a goal of maintaining my weight through the holidays then get serious about dropping those few extra pounds in January. So I ignored the scale all month but coincidentally also found myself too busy to attend any holiday parties. I broke down and replaced the batteries in my scale and what do you know... I lost two pounds this month! I could kind of tell, between my pants being less snug and getting strange muscle cramps in places like my throat (usually a sign that I haven't been eating). So say it with me - Hip, Hip, Hooray! Hip, Hip, Hooray! Hip, Hip, Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home