Thursday, March 30, 2006

Wrinkly

The other morning my 5 year old son woke up, got himself dressed for school and came down to my bedroom. When he walked in, I commented, "You're awfully wrinkly!" He looked a little confused and said, "What does wrinkly mean?" I explained that I was referring to all the folds, lines and creases in his clothing... that it looked kind of messy. Armed with that definition, he took a step closer to me, ran his finger underneath my eye and said, "Mommy, you're a little wrinkly, too!"

1 Comments:

Blogger New Day said...

Aaaaarrrgghh! Did you ground him? Send him to his room? I was driving in my car the other day when I caught my own reflection in the rear view mirror. There were new wrinkles. New! Ones that hadn't been there a day or two or three before!! How does this happen?? Are there wrinkle faeries that sneak out and sprinkle us with wrinkle dust while we are spleeping??

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home