Thursday, January 26, 2006

Wrapping up last year...

Just a few things to review from last year...

1) My kitchen became the inspiration for many homeowners.












2) While I can admit it when I'm wrong, I wasn't! It was NOT what it was and saying it WAS what it was wasn't going to change that. In addition, what it WAS and still IS is so freaking ironic that I can't decide whether I should laugh or cry. Nonetheless, it appears to be quite good... whatever it is or becomes. And the scariest part? WiBlondie knows EXACTLY what I mean!

3) While I left one job and started another, my tolerance for ineptitude and my penchant for making fun of cats has remained unchanged (and for those of you who are a little slow on the uptake.... that was a Brazilian-waxed pussy).



4) Apparently this is the new standard ride for a group of 5 year olds headed to Chucke Cheese.


Oh dear.... my hubby is splashing around in the bathtub and calling for me. I guess I'll have to sign off now. (Trust me, that is one thing you don't want to see a picture of...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Don't mess with cats!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Mommunist said...

You're right - what is is, wasn't, and what is, isn't what I thought it would be. And what it will be is yet to be determined. And that's pretty cool.

WB

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home