Friday, October 28, 2005

Oh yeah, did I mention?

My goodness it's Friday and I've been so distracted this week I neglected to mention one little thing. I am rejoining the working world! My lunch interview Tuesday went well and I had a message from the recruiter waiting for me when I got home. Apparently, I "knocked the ball way, way out of the park." It is an interesting situation, I'm not quite what they were looking for and apparently they met as a team and decided they didn't want to let me get away. So, they restructured a few things to make it work and gave me a nice little sign-on bonus.

That same day, my husband got a call with a job offer, too! So, we've both accepted and it looks like November will be a month of change.

Time to celebrate!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your husband. You are both wonderful people and deserve success and a less-stressful existence. Way to go!!

9:37 PM  
Blogger floweringshrub said...

Many congratulations Ms. DonnaVera. If you know of any recommendations of organizations/references to check out for Finance positions in the Madison area, please let me know. My DH is going through the same type of situation.

So, what are you doing/did you do to celebrate?

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home