Monday, October 24, 2005

I can admit it when I'm wrong...


I realize that I have significantly divagated at times from the original intent of this blog and at other times only loosely tie my content to the original subject matter. And here I go again... I just have to say that I can admit it when I'm wrong. I just got off the phone with a friend who filled me in on the latest current events and closed with, "It is what it is. I'm not being lazy or ignorant, what I mean to say is I know what it is, I see it for what it is, there isn't anything else it could possibly be and I'm OK with that." To which I replied, "Congratulations, I think you've found an appropriate use of that phrase."

3 Comments:

Blogger Mommunist said...

True, True, True. All true.

You have a typo in the last sentence "find" should be "found". :)

WB

11:41 PM  
Blogger Donna Vera said...

That's why you teach college classes and I'm unemployed! ;-)

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's my maternal advice, linked with having been through recent hell and my own form of grief and loss of faith in humanity. Get to bed at a reasonable time (!!), eat well...excercise (icky, so icky I can't spell it, but it seems to work) and stay involved in church. It'll help. How's that for being trite? Hang in there!!!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home